How to Help
Philanthropy plays a major role in our ability to provide a first-class program and an opportunity for the boys in our care to make life-changing strides for a better tomorrow. Your charitable contributions help change the lives of young men at Timber Ridge School.
We operate on a 98% tuition-driven budget. Your support through our Annual Giving Program helps us to balance our budget. Without your support, our programs could not improve and grow. We have added residential units, a gymnasium, and most recently improved technology in our classrooms as a result of generous donor support. We invite all donors to take a tour of our campus and see what your help can do.
There are many ways to make a donation to Timber Ridge School.
- Make a donation to our Annual Giving Program online
- Send a personal check to Timber Ridge School, P.O. Box 3160, Winchester, VA 22604
- Support our Ornament Program
- Sponsor an annual graduation/academic award or fund a scholarship towards further education
- Sponsor or participate in our annual Timber Ridge School Benefit Golf Tournament each August (watch for announcements on the Home page and News & Events page)
- Establish an honor or memorial fund
You can also make a gift-in-kind contribution by giving school supplies, art supplies, appropriate books, bikes, sports equipment, or event tickets. We have also been fortunate to be the recipients of planned gifts set up by longtime donors in their wills and trusts.
We are a qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit and all gifts are tax deductible.
The 24- hour, year-round care we provide is a much needed life-changing opportunity for troubled young men. Your donations allow them to succeed. Thank you to all who believe in the mission and work of Timber Ridge School. Your support is sincerely valued and appreciated.
If you have any questions or would like to explore making a charitable gift, please feel free to contact me.
John Lamanna, Ed.D.
Annual financial reports are available upon request. Address your letter of request to the Director of Finance.